- The PMA are open to any company or individual involved in any aspect of property marketing.
- Campaigns/ projects entered should be for work undertaken between 1 January 2021 and 31 December 2021.
- The awards and judging panel are UK based but campaigns/ projects will be accepted from anywhere in the world.
- All entries must be submitted online by the published deadline. Register online to view entry form questions. You can return to your entry as many times as needed before submitting.
- Entrants must complete all sections of the entry form and not exceed the specified word limit to ensure consideration by the judges.
- Supporting material for your entry must be uploaded in the format/s specified.
- The administration/ entry fee of £350 +VAT is payable at the time of submission. Entrants will receive an acknowledgement that their entry and payment has been received. The organisers cannot take responsibility for entries submitted incorrectly or which are not received. Late entries cannot be considered by the judges.
- There is no limit to the number of entries made by one organisation. Each entry must be accompanied by a completed entry form and fee.
- The same campaign may be entered in more than one category. However, the judges strongly advise that you read the questions carefully and ensure your entry is tailored to each category entered.
- The PMA jury panel is independent from the PMA organising committee.
- The judging process is in two stages. A shortlist is produced for each category based on the online submissions. The criteria used for judging are those set out in the entry form. The panel meet to discuss and confirm the shortlist and finally select the winning campaigns. The Winner of the ‘ Marketing for Good’ award will be selected by the PMA Judges from all entries received. The Winner of the Grand Prix award will be selected by the Judges from the category winners.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners are announced at the awards ceremony held on 22 June 2022.
- PMA and media partner EG may reproduce/ publish entry material as part of editorial coverage.
- PMA reserve the right to shorten entry titles for the purpose of the winner trophies and awards brochure if necessary.PMA reserve the right to extend the entry deadline, amend categories, or not award categories should the entries be deemed by the judges not to be of high enough standard.
- The entry fee is non-refundable.
- Winners may say in their own marketing that they are shortlisted/ winners, but must clearly state the year the award was won. A shortlist and winners’ logo will be supplied.
- Entrants are asked to supply a high res company and/or campaign logo and a 100 word summary of their entry. This will be used in shortlist publicity.
- Event tickets are allocated on a first-come first-served basis and must be paid for in advance of the event. Shortlisted entrants will receive two complimentary tickets.
- Answer all questions fully and good luck!
Check you have completed all sections before submitting your entry!
Do you have a question for us?
Please get in touch and we will answer your questions.